Fiscal representative

With a fiscal representative for VAT in Europe as a non-resident trader is a must for all your tax related problems and doubts can be avoided once and for all. It is a known fact that different countries have diverse regulations, and while doing business in another country, you are going to be faced with these discrepancies. Failure to adhere to regulations, and not being aware of certain requirements, could lead to various problems. Therefore it becomes practically indispensable to hire a fiscal representative. In fact, when it comes to EU Trading, fiscal representation is a requirement in most circumstances. This is because the tax authorities require a foreign company to appoint a fiscal representative to operate from the target country. The fiscal representative will be taking care of any queries relating to taxes, as well as filing the obligations of the company when dealings with the tax authorities are required. Thus, a fiscal representative can offer you a myriad of benefits, while making your operations in the EU country or countries much easier and more straightforward.

Requests about fiscal representative

Do you represent an American or European company and have any kind of request related to fiscal representative? Fill out the form at 'Information Request'. Within 8 working hours you get response.

How to find a fiscal representative

How to find one

The service will depend on the type of business you are in, as well as the type of customers and cross border operations within European countries. In some cases you will require a fiscal representative based in just one country, and sometimes in several different ones. This is due to the fact that all the 28 member states have different rules, and these may change from time to time.
We can help you find the best fiscal representative for your business. Simply click on the ‘Information Request’ button, and we will get back to you with more information.

How does it work?

The process is really simple and quick.

  • Contact VACUE online by filling in the form on the website 'Information Request'. Explain what you are enquiring about, that is, if it is about fiscal representative issues.
  • Upon receiving your request we will then get in touch with our specialists, depending on what you explained in your request. There are several specialists who will be able to suit your specific needs.
  • These specialists will subsequently contact you, either by calling you or by sending an email. It is VACUE's priority to ensure that communication is as prompt as possible, and so we guarantee that you will receive a reply from the tax specialists within just 8 hours.
  • Within 8 hours the specialist will update VACUE with the status of your request so that we will be informed of what is going to happen with regards to the service required, and be in a better position to manage it all for your utmost satisfaction.

European Union

Your fiscal representative

No Subsidiary/Branches

With a local fiscal representative you will not need a local subsidiary or a branch in the EU country which you are dealing with. Even when you have cross border operations, you will usually require just one fiscal representative.

Single point of contact

Should you require a fiscal representative in any other EU member state/s, the first fiscal representative will be using the VACUE network so as to cooperate with the other fiscal representatives situated in the other country or countries. Thus your preferred fiscal representative will be managing every operation for you, and you will generally need to deal with him or her only.

EU Member States

The European Union is composed of 28 member states. Most of these states have their specific VAT regulations. This makes importing and exporting more complex. However, with the help of the VACUE network, each of these member states, including the UK and other related countries, are covered. The fiscal representative will simplify all these for you, rendering it much easier to do business with these countries. You might need more than one representative, but this will depend on a number of factors. We will be able to advise accordingly.


Your fiscal representative is a VAT expert. He or she will be responsible for VAT registration in the EU member state/s that your company deals with. The fiscal representative will also be responsible for filing the VAT returns and handling any correspondence with the local tax authorities on your behalf.


The fiscal representative will know the local language of the European country that you will be dealing with, and this renders communication with the local authorities much easier. This saves you both time and money, as well as reducing any hassle or misunderstandings. At VACUE we can help you avail of the services of an experienced fiscal representative for your business.