VAT fiscal representative Netherlands
A VAT Fiscal representative in The Netherlands for Dutch VAT as a non-resident trader is a must if your company carries out importing and/or exporting operations in The Netherlands considering the various differences in VAT regulations, a VAT fiscal representative in The Netherlands will be able to simplify things for you, while making sure that no misunderstandings occur with the authorities. In fact a fiscal representative in The Netherlands will handle all the communication with the Dutch tax authorities. In cases when the VAT threshold is exceeded it will be the VAT fiscal representative in The Netherlands who will step in to resolve it all on your behalf. In the event that there are certain problems relating to cross border operations, it will be your VAT fiscal representative in The Netherlands who will handle all matters and procedures for your business. He/she will also take care of all the filings, any administrational processes and also advise you on any changes in rules and regulations which could affect you. The VAT fiscal representative in The Netherlands that VACUE will contact for you, will be highly experienced and conversant with the rules and regulations of VAT in The Netherlands (Holland), as well as those prevailing in other countries.
VAT Fiscal representative Netherland requests
Do you represent an American or European company and have any kind of request related to a VAT fiscal representative in The Netherlands (Holland)? Fill out the form at 'Information Request'. Within 8 working hours you get response.
How can you hire a VAT fiscal representative in The Netherlands?
One of the best solutions for your business to engage in plain sailing international operations, is to have a VAT fiscal representative. With VACUE’s help you can find a VAT fiscal representative in The Netherlands, and even if you deal with different European countries, we will be able to find experienced VAT fiscal representatives in the specific countries for you. We can guarantee that the VAT fiscal representative in Holland will be experienced in dealing with Dutch authorities (VAT = BTW in Dutch), and so you will not have to worry anymore about not being able to understand the taxation rules and regulations, or those that relate. The VAT fiscal representative in The Netherlands will be one that will fit your specific business needs. VACUE can assist you in finding the best VAT fiscal representative in The Netherlands.
How does it work?
The process is really simple and quick.
- Contact VACUE online by filling in the form on the website 'Information Request'. Explain what you are enquiring about, that is, if it is about VAT fiscal representative in The Netherlands issues.
- Upon receiving your request we will then get in touch with our specialists, depending on what you explained in your request. There are several specialists who will be able to suit your specific needs.
- These specialists will subsequently contact you, either by calling you or by sending an email. It is VACUE's priority to ensure that communication is as prompt as possible, and so we guarantee that you will receive a reply from the tax specialists within just 8 hours.
- Within 8 hours the specialist will update VACUE with the status of your request so that we will be informed of what is going to happen with regards to the service required, and be in a better position to manage it all for your utmost satisfaction.
Thanks to a local VAT fiscal representative in The Netherlands, you will not have to have any subsidiaries or branches. A Dutch VAT fiscal representative will handle all the tax matters for you.
Single point of contact
One VAT fiscal representative. However, with the VACUE network, you can have the various VAT fiscal representatives cooperating with each other. Then, you may choose your preferred VAT fiscal representative who will act as a single point of contact by managing all the processes and communications being handled by the other VAT fiscal representatives. This will simplify things for you, and the whole process will be restructured and kept under control by the VAT fiscal representative in The Netherlands.
EU Member States
Thanks to a professional VAT fiscal representation service through the VACUE network, you can may rest assured that you will have an experienced VAT fiscal representative in The Netherlands taking care of all your importing and exporting operations in this country.
VACUE guarantees that the VAT fiscal representatives are all VAT experts. In the case of a VAT fiscal representative in Holland, he or she will be highly experienced and knowledgeable with the VAT registration in The Netherlands, as well as with the filing of VAT returns in The Netherlands, and any communication that will be carried out with the Dutch VAT authorities (BTW).
Companies around the globe are looking for a VAT fiscal representative in The Netherlands:
- Albania, mostly located in the Durrës and Tirana regions
- Argentina, mostly located in the Buenos Aires, Córdoba, Rosario, La Plata, Mar del Plata, San Miguel de Tucumán, Salta, Santa Fe de la Vera Cruz, Vicente López and Corrientes regions
- Austria (Österreich), mostly located in the Vienna (Wien), Graz, Linz, Salzburg, Innsbruck and Klagenfurt regions
- Australia, mostly located in the Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Gold Coast-Tweed Heads, Canberra and Darwin regions
- Bahrain, mostly located in the Manama region
- Belarus, mostly located in the Minsk, Borisov and Soligorsk regions
- Belgium (België), mostly located in the Brussels (Brussel), Antwerp (Antwerpen), Luik (Liège), Gent, Mechelen and Turnhout regions
- Bolivia, mostly located in the Santa Cruz De La Sierra, Cochabamba, La Paz, Sucre, Oruro, Tarija, Potosi, Sacaba and Montero regions
- Bulgaria, mostly located in the Sofia, Polvdiv and Varna regions
- Bosnia and Herzegovina, mostly located in the Sarajevo, Banja Luka, Tuzla and Zenica regions
- Brazil (Brasil), mostly located in the São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Brasília, Forteleza, Belo Horizonte, Manaus, Curitiba, Recife, Goiânia, Porto Alegre, Guarulhos, Belém, Campinas and Maceió regions
- Cambodia, mostly located in the Phno Penh, Takeo and Kampong Saom regions
- Canada, mostly located in the Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Ottawa, Edmonton, Missisauga, Winniepeg, Vancouver, Brampton, Hamilton and Halifax regions
- Chile (Chili), mostly located in the Santiago, Puente Alto, Viña del Mar, San Bernardo, Talca, Concepción, La Pintana, Puerto Montt and Iquique regions
- China, mostly located in the Shanghai, Beijing, Chongqing, Tianjin, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Chengdu, Nanjing and Wuhan regions
- Columbia, mostly located in the Bogotá, Cali, Medellín, Barranquilla, Cartagena, Cúcuta, Bucaramanga, Pereira and Santa Marta regions
- Croatia, mostly located in the Zagreb, Split, Rijeka, Osijek and Zadar regions
- Cuba, mostly located in the Havana, Santiago de Cuba, Camagüey, Holguin and Santa Clara regions
- Danmark, mostly located in the Kopenhagen, Aarhus, Aalborg and Odense regions
- Dominican Republic, mostly located in the Santa Domingo, Santiago de los Caballeros and La Romana regions
- Egypt, mostly located in the Cairo, Alexandria, Giza, Port Said, Suez and Luxor regions
- El Salvador, mostly located in the San Salvador, Soyapango, Santa Ana, San Miguel, Meijicanos, Santa Tecla, Apopa and Delgado regions
- Equador, mostly located in the Guayaquil, Quito, Cuenca, Machala and Manta regions
- Estonia, mostly located in the Tallinn, Tartu and Narva regions
- Finland, mostly located in the Helsinki, Tampere, Turku, Oulu, Jyväskylä, Lahti, Pori Kuopio and Vaasa regions
- France, mostly located in the Paris, Lyon, Marseille, Toulouse, Lille, Bordeaux, Nice, Nantes, Strasbourg, Rennes, Grenoble, Rouen, Toulon, Montpellier, Douai-Lens, Avignon, Saint Etienne, Tours, Clermont-Ferrand, Nancy, Orléans, Caen, Angers, Metz, Dijon and Valenciennes regions
- Georgia, mostly located in the Tbilisi, Kutaisi, Batumi, Sukhumi, Zugdidi and Rustavi regions
- Germany, mostly located in the Berlin, Frankfurt am Main, Hamburg, Cologne (Köln), Stuttgart, Düsseldorf, Essen, Leipzig Bremen, Hanover (Hannover), Nuremberg (Nürnberg), Duisburg and Munich regions
- Greece, mostly located in the Athens, Thessaloniki, Patras, Larissa, Heraklion, Peristeri, Kallithea, Nikaia, Kalamaria and Volos regions
- Hungary, mostly located in the Budapest, Debrecen, Miskolc, Székesfehérvár, Gyõr, Pécs, Szeged, Nyiregyháza, Kecskemét and Szombathely regions
- Honduras, mostly located in the Tegucigalpa, San Pedro Sula, Choloma, La Ceiba, Ciudad Choluteca, Comayagua, La Lima, Danli and Tocoa regions
- Hong Kong, mostly located in the Kowloon, Tsuen Wan, Yuen Long Kau Hui and Tung Chung regions
- Iceland, mostly located in the Reykjavik, Kopavogur and Hafnarfjoerdur regions
- India, mostly located in the Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Cheunnai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur and Lucknow regions
- Indonesia, mostly located in the Jakarta, Surabaya, Medan, Bandung, Bekasi, Palembang, Tangerang, Makassar, South Tangerang, Semarang, Depok and Batam regions
- Iran, mostly located in the Tehran, Razavi Khorasan, Isfahan, Alborz, Fars, East Azerbaijan, Qom, Khuzestan and Kermanshah regions
- Iraq, mostly located in the Baghdad, Basra, Mosul, Erbil, Abu Ghraib and Kirkuk regions
- Ireland, mostly located in the Dublin, Belfast, Cork, Derry, Limerick, Galway, Craigavon, Waterford, Drogheda and Dundalk regions
- Israel (Yzrael), mostly located in the Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Haifa, Ashdod, Rishon LeZiyyon, Petah Tikva, Beersheba, Netanya, Holon, Bnei Barak, Rehovot and Bat Yam regions
- Italy, mostly located in the Rome, Milan (Milano), Naples (Napoli), Turin (Torino), Palermo, Genoa (Genova), Bologna, Verona and Venice regions
- Jamaica, mostly located in the Kingston, New Kingston, Spanish Town, Portmore and Montego Bay regions
- Japan, mostly located in the Tokyo, Yokohama, Osaka, Nagoya, Sapporo, Kobe, Fukuoka, Kyoto, Kawasaki and Saitana regions
- Jordan, mostly located in the Amman, Zarqa, Ibrid, Russeifa, Wadi Al Seer, Adjlun, Aqaba, Rukban and Madaba regions
- Kosovo, mostly located in the Pristina and Prizren regions
- Kuwait, mostly located in the Al Ahmadi and Hawalli regions
- Latvia, mostly located in the Riga and Daugavpils regions
- Liechtenstein, mostly located in the Schaan,Vaduz,Triesen, Balzers and Eschen regions
- Luxembourg (Luxemburg), mostly located in the Luxembourg City, Esch-sur-Alzette, Differdange and Dudelange regions
- Malasya, mostly located in the Kuala Lumpur, Seberan Perai, Subung Jaya, George Town, Ipoh, Shah Alam, Petaling Jaya and Iskandar Puteri regions
- Malta, mostly located in the Qormi region
- Mexico, mostly located in the Mexico City, Ecatepec, Guadalajara, Puebla City, Ciudad Juárez, Tijuana, León, Monterrey, Zapopan, Nezahualcóyotl, Culiacán, Chihuahua City, Naucalpan and Merida regions
- Republic of Moldova
- Montenegro, mostly located in the region of Podgorica
- Moroco (Maroc), mostly located in the Casablanca, Rabat, Fès, Salé, Agadir, Tangier, Meknes, Oujda, Al Hoceima, Kenitra and Tétouan regions
- Netherlands, mostly located in the Amsterdam, The Hague (Den Haag), Rotterdam, Utrecht, Breda, Eindhoven, Maastricht, Dordrecht, Leiden, Werkendam, Den Bosch, Groningen, Apeldoorn and Arnhem regions
- New Zealand, mostly located in the Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington, Tauranga, Lower Hutt and Dunedin regions
- Nicaraqua, mostly located in the Managua, León, Masaya, Matalgalpa and Chinandega regions
- North-Macedonia, mostly located in the Skopje, Bitola, Kumanovo, Prilep and Tetovo regions
- Norway, mostly located in the Oslo, Bergen, Trondheim, Stavanger, Drammen and Fredrikstad regions
- Oman, mostly located in the Muscat, Seeb, Salalah, Bawshar and Sohar regions
- Pakistan, mostly located in the Karachi, Lahore, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Multan, Quetta and Islamabad regions
- Panama, mostly located in the Panamá, Colón, David, La Chorrera, Santiago and Penonomé regions
- Paraguay, mostly located in the Asunción, Ciudad del Este, San Lorenzo, Luque, Capiatá, Lambaré, Fernando de la Mora and Limpio regions
- Peru, mostly located in the Lima, Arequipa, Trujillo, Chiclayo, Piura, Huancayo, Cusco, Chimbote, Iquitos and Tacna regions
- Philippines, mostly located in the Quezon City, Manila, Caloocan, Davao City, Cebu, Zamboang City, Taguig, Pasig, Cagayan De Oro City and Paranaque regions
- Poland (Polska), mostly located in the Warsaw, Lódz, Krakow, Wroclaw, Poznan, Gdansk, Szczecin, Bydgoszcz, Lublin, Katowice, Bialystok and Gdynia regions
- Portugal, mostly located in the Lisbon (Lisboa), Porto, Vila Nova de Gaia, Amadora, Braga, Coimbra, Funchal, Almada, Setúbal, Agualva-Cacém, Barreiro and Aveiro regions
- Romania, mostly located in the Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca and Craiova regions
- Russia, mostly located in the Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Novosibirisk, Yekateringburg, Kazan, Nizhny Novogrod, Samara Omsk and Rostov-on-Don regions
- Saudi Arabia, mostly located in the Riyadh, Jeddah, Mecca, Medina, Sultanah, Dammam, Ta'if, Tabuk, Al Kharj, Buraydah, Khamis Mushait, Al Hufuf, Al Mubarraz, Hafar Al Batin, Ha'il, Najran, Al Jubayl, Abha, Yanbu and Khobar regions
- Serbia, mostly located in the Belgrade, Novi Sad, Kragujevac and Kraljevo regions
- Signapore, mostly located in the Singapore and Woodlands regions
- South Korea, mostly located in the Seoul (Seoel), Busan, Incheon, Daegu, Daejeon, Gwangju, Suwon, Goyang-si, Seongnam-si, Jeonju and Ulsan regions
- Spain (Españia), mostly located in the Madrid, Barcelona, Bilbao, Valencia, Sevilla, Zaragoza, Málaga, Murcia and Alicante regions
- Slovenia, mostly located in the Ljubljana and Maribor regions
- Slovakia, mostly located in the Bratislava and Martin regions
- South Africa, mostly located in the Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg, Soweto, Pretoria, Port Elizabeth, Pietermaritzburg, Benoni and Bloemfontein regions
- Surinam (Suriname), mostly located the Parimaribo, Lelydorp, Brokopond and Nieuw Nickerie regions
- Sweden (Sverige), mostly located in the Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmö and Uppsala regions
- Taiwan, mostly located in the Taipei, Kaohsiung, Taichung, Tainan, Banqiao, Hsinchu, Keelung and Nantou regions
- Thailand, mostly located in the Bangkok, Krung Thep, Nouthaburi, Chiang Mai, Pak Kret and Hat Yai regions
- Turkey, mostly located in the Istanbul, Ankara, Izmir, Bursa, Adana, Gazianlep, Konya, Mersin and Samsun regions
- Ukrain, mostly located in the Kyiv, Kharkiv, Odesa, Dnipro, Donetsk, Zaporizhia, Lviv, Kryvyi Rih, Mykolaiv, Mariupol, Luhansk, Sevastopol and Poltavo regions
- United Arab Emirates, mostly located in the Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Al Ain, Ajman ande Ras Al Khaimah regions
- United Kingdom (UK), mostly located in the London, Manchester, Birmingham, Glasgow, Sheffield and Glastonburry regions
- United States of America (USA), mostly located in the New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Phoenix, Philadelphia, San Antonio, San Diego, San Jose, Austin, Jacksonville, San Francisco, Columbus, Fort Worth, Indianapolis, Charlotte, Seattle, Denver, Washington D.C., Kansas City, Pasadena, Boston, El Paso, Detroit, Nashville, Memphis, Portland, Oklahoma City, Las Vegas, Louisville, Baltimore, Milwaukee, Albuquerque, Tucson, Fresno, Sacramento, Kansas City, San Diego, Atlanta, Long Beach, Miami, New Orleans, Oakland, Michigan, Orlando, Reno, Richmond, Salt Lake City, Charleston, Berkeley and West Palm Beach regions
- Venezuela, mostly located in the Caracas, Marcaibo, Valencia, Barquisimeto, Maracay, Ciudad Guayana and Petare regions
- Vietnam, mostly located in the Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang, Haiphong and Biên Hòa regions
- Qatar, mostly located in the Doha and Al Rayyan regions
- Tajikistan, mostly located in the Dushanbe, Khujand, Kulob and Bokhtar regions
Your VAT fiscal representative in The Netherlands will speak the local language fluently. In The Netherlands it is important to be fluent in Dutch as this is the local language. Your VAT fiscal representative in The Netherlands will thus be able to communicate easily with the VAT authorities in Dutch.